Author Topic: Bonaire - Anyone else there between 8/1 and 8/28?  (Read 3586 times)

• WooooooooHooooooooo!!!!!!!
  • Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: 500-1000
  • Underwater photographer?: no
Bonaire - Anyone else there between 8/1 and 8/28?
« on: July 28, 2008, 06:06:44 UTC »
Just curious if anyone else will be in Bonaire this next month?  Anytime between Aug. 1 - 28?  Our family of six will be there for two weeks and then three of us are staying around for two more weeks.  Drop me a note and we'll get together; dinner, diving or just chatting. 

Re: Bonaire - Anyone else there between 8/1 and 8/28?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 15:12:45 UTC »
sounds like a nice long trip in bonaire , so far i 've alway gone a week at a time and always hate leaving , hop you had a great trip, i am headed dthere sept 27 for a week.

• Underwater photographer?: yes
Re: Bonaire - Anyone else there between 8/1 and 8/28?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 16:06:24 UTC »
Yes, multiple times.  Late August is a slow time on the island which is nice.  The winds are usually down so that allows diving on the windward side.  It is not too hot.  Water temp usually 80-82 F.  Don't miss eating at "It Rains Fishes".  Carib Inn is probably the best run dive operation with very reasonable prices, including the dive shop.  Divi Flamingo is about 100 yards from Carib Inn.  It is our favorite island!  We usually rent a truck and do shore dives so we can be on our own schedule and our own 2 person dive group.
Eric Hedberg

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.