Author Topic: Lost camera.......  (Read 2605 times)

conchasdiver

• conchasdiver@dreamstime.com
  • Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: Over 1000
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Lost camera.......
« on: November 15, 2012, 00:05:37 UTC »
Probably not the right place to post but I don't understand why I couldn't do a blog. Anyway, while diving 10/30 on Paradise Reef off Cozumel, found a camera @ 50'-0 that was dropped by a honeymooning couple from Argentina on 10/28. There are over 600 pics (& videos) that I'm sure they'd like to have back. I have written a number of operators on Cozumel as well as writing (& calling) the last hotel where I know they stayed....... Barcelo Costa Cancun. All to no avail............ even wrote the camera manufacturer w/ the serial number (maybe they registered it) w/ no response except from thisiscozumel.com who has posted this message w/ photos of the happy couple on facebook........... don't know what else to do -just want to return the camera & memories to the owners...........

jekeith

Re: Lost camera.......
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 14:36:47 UTC »
I hope you succeed in finding the couple.  My wife lost her camera this April diving the north side of Utila.  Hope someone as kind as you finds it!

crif

• SuspectSpammers
    • Ricardo Beverly Hills
  • Subscriber?: no
  • Total Dves: 0-100
  • Underwater photographer?: no
Re: Lost camera.......
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 15:29:07 UTC »
Probably not the right place to post but I don't understand why I couldn't do a blog. Anyway, while diving 10/30 on Paradise Reef off Cozumel, found a camera @ 50'-0 that was dropped by a honeymooning couple from Argentina on 10/28. There are over 600 pics (& videos) that I'm sure they'd like to have back. I have written a number of operators on Cozumel as well as writing (& calling) the last hotel where I know they stayed....... Barcelo Costa Cancun. All to no avail............ even wrote the camera manufacturer w/ the serial number (maybe they registered it) w/ no response except from thisiscozumel.com who has posted this message w/ photos of the happy couple on facebook........... don't know what else to do -just want to return the camera & memories to the owners...........

You're doing a great job! Why don't you use google Image search to search the images of camera owners. May you succeed. All the best

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.