Author Topic: Diving Gorgona island Colombian pacific  (Read 2578 times)

pacificdiving

• PACIFIC DIVING
  • Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: Over 1000
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Diving Gorgona island Colombian pacific
« on: August 10, 2012, 17:12:18 UTC »
Dear Divers,

I was looking for Diving in the Colombian Pacific, particulary Gorgona island, and I did not find the topic. So let's start it!

I am dive tour operator in Colombia and dive guide in the Pacific region (Gorgona, Coiba, Malpelo) and would like to mention our beautiful dive spots in the Colombian Pacific region.

Gorgona is a beautiful tropical island, much smaller than Coiba island in Panama, a few hours by liveaboard from Buenaventura/Colombia or flying from Guapi/Colombia wich offers nice diving (sea turtles, whitetip reefsharks, eagle rays, mantas, tropical groupers... and humpback whales from July to October).

Usually 4 to 5 day trips with 6 dives are the ideal option and perfect to combine with Colombia Tours. Get some more information on http://pacific-diving.com/destinations/gorgona-island-colombia

I want to mention also the Northern Route wich are dive liveaboard trips along the Colombian Pacific rainforest coast, diving, beaches and rainforest seems to be completely unknown outside of Colombia, you find also information on our site.

If you do Liveaboard trips from the colombian pacific coast do not expect luxury, they are not really used to international standard. If you can live with that you find great people, incredible landscapes and especially off the beaten track dive trips.

Greetings from Colombia

Arthur

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.