Author Topic: Diving in Tulum  (Read 1906 times)

suzi

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: 500-1000
  • Underwater photographer?: no
Diving in Tulum
« on: June 07, 2012, 23:27:43 UTC »
Hi -
We'll be spending a few days in Tulum later this summer.  Does anyone have suggestions for a good dive shop (and possibly some good spots) in Tulum or Akumal?  I've dived alot in the cenotes and around Playa del Carmen but would rather find something a little farther down the coast.  Thanks!

rkrigg

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: 101-500
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Re: Diving in Tulum
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 20:09:57 UTC »
Did you dive in Tulum, who did you use and if so do you recommend them?
Diving since 2003 sites visited Aruda, Cozumel, Curacao, Bahamas, Belize, Grand Cayman (3 times) , Provo, Grand Turk, Jamaica, Roatan, St Thomas, Florida Keys,  - like small dive groups and quiet resorts

Richard

Re: Diving in Tulum
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:16:52 UTC »
I dived with Get Wet in April 2013; it is a very small two woman shop in Tulum.  Roxie and Brenda are great they know the area and it is like diving with a buddy not a guide (except they know what they are doing!).  I posted a review on Trip Advisor.  Would I use them again? YES!

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include 20% Off at Little Cayman's Paradise Villas .