Author Topic: phillippines recommendations?  (Read 2981 times)

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
phillippines recommendations?
« on: August 31, 2011, 02:01:15 UTC »
I want to go to the Phillippines next year. would rather stay at one land based resort but 2 would be OK.  Recommendations??

• Subscriber?: no
  • Underwater photographer?: no
Re: phillippines recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:26 UTC »
Asia Divers in Puerto Galera: I've been going there for many years and will be back again next week. The area is a marine preserve and the diving just keeps getting better. Excellent facilities and super-convenient diving; I consider it a land-based liveaboard. Don't miss Verde Island. Ideal place to do courses as well.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 12:09:28 UTC »
Ditto Beachmaster.

The diving is superb.

Have fun.

• Total Dves: 500-1000
  • Underwater photographer?: no
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 07:21:30 UTC »
Thresher Shark Divers (TSD)- Malapascua. Laid back island with several restaurant & accommodation options.
Usually 4+ dives possible each day including am Monad Shoal dive - cleaning station famous for Thresher sharks & commonly frequented by manta as a bonus.
TSD can arrange internal travel within the Philippines & diving at other locations as well as accommodation etc on Malapascua.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.