Author Topic: Henderson customer service +++++++++++  (Read 3992 times)

jkgarren

• Subscriber?: yes
Henderson customer service +++++++++++
« on: June 03, 2011, 19:31:54 UTC »
Have to post a recent positive experience with Henderson, customer service way above and beyond expectation.
My wife purchased a 5mm Insta Dry suit in September of 2006, she uses it here in Florida typically between  December and April averaging 2 or 3 dives per month during those winter months.  The zipper recently began to separate at the lower back closure, otherwise it was in excellent condition.  Tje suit had always been tight in the ankle area so when I returned it for a repair estimate I also asked Henderson to give me a quote to install ankle zippers, I included all contact information and said to contact me for bank card number and authorization of charges.
A couple of weeks  later a package arrives by UPS, at first I was a little annoyed thinking they had returned the damaged suit without any communication whatsoever.
Imagine my surprise when the box contained a brand new H2 Titanium 5mm in the same size as the original Insta Dry!
Unfortunately the sizing between suits must have changed, the new suit was way too large once my  wife tried it on.  Once more I sent the suit off with a letter of explanation and contact information to authorize  return shipping charges, I also thanked them profusely for the great customer service.  Today a second brand new H2 5mm arrived in a smaller size, no charge to me at all.
Just wanted to post this here to acknowledge their are still some great companies making dive gear, buy with confidence from Henderson Dive Wear, they have earned my loyalty.

DocV

• Global Moderator
  • Subscriber?: yes
Re: Henderson customer service +++++++++++
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 10:56:04 UTC »
Now that is customer service.

Thanks for putting your experience up here.

Regards,

DocVikingo

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.