Author Topic: Info on Blue Dragon Liveaboards Komodo Island  (Read 3814 times)

katmanduu

• Subscriber?: yes
Info on Blue Dragon Liveaboards Komodo Island
« on: October 23, 2010, 18:02:38 UTC »
Hello!
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with info on the Blue Dragon Liveaboards in Indonesia. They look a little dicey, but then again we can't afford the upper crust liveaboards. BUT would like to know if they are safe as I am a diver with only 25 dives. We will be visiting Bali and doing some shore or day trip diving, so any info on the area for normal priced adventures would be greatly appreciated!  Also wanted to avoid the Australian Summer Holiday Tourist season if anyone has info in that area.  Late January or early February is when we are looking to travel.  Weather warnings also appreciated. Boy, I don't want much do I? But this is a trip of a lifetime for my husband and myself so ALL info is appreciated.
Thanks!

siamdivers

• Subscriber?: yes
Re: Info on Blue Dragon Liveaboards Komodo Island
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 08:12:54 UTC »
Hi. Post on the Scuba Board forum as there was just something there about this a month or so ago. http://www.scubaboard.com/. I don't know first hand so I am not saying anything, there is a lot of information on the board there. I hope this helps.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.