Author Topic: opinions on dive instructors in florida  (Read 3520 times)

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Underwater photographer?: no
opinions on dive instructors in florida
« on: March 15, 2010, 03:47:12 UTC »
I am currently waiting for my dive master certification from P.A.D.I. which my brother and I completed in Glens Falls New York on Jan 31st 2010.  We are looking into doing our IDC for open water scuba instructor at Eastern Academy of Scuba Education (E.A.S.E.) in Vero Florida.  If anyone has an opinion about this organization (either good or bad but please quantify your reasons) or if you can suggest another instructor level certifying agency in Florida, we would very much appreciate hearing about them.  I will add that because we will need to stay there for at least 10 days, the fact that E.A.S.E. offers free room and board as part of there fee is very attractive.  However we are not selecting them on that criteria alone.  Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.