Author Topic: Grand Cayman  (Read 2986 times)

mczidek

• Subscriber?: no
  • Total Dves: 0-100
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Grand Cayman
« on: February 09, 2010, 02:17:13 UTC »
My wife and I made our first trip to Grand Cayman and were looking for a dive company to schedule 4 days with.  After having searched the net and reading countless reviews, we decided on Indigo Divers.  We don't dive a lot, only 1-2 great trips a year so we are always a little nervous to go with the boat that has no service and too many people, this is why we chose Indigo Divers.  I read their web page which claimed to have personalized service with only a maximum of 6 divers per boat.  We were not disappointed and really enjoyed all that they offered.  They picked us up at our hotel, and took care of everything.  Chris and Kate took our BC's from us, hooked them up to our tanks and off we went.  The boat was very clean, comfortable and fast. We dove 4 days with them and only had two other divers with us on 3 days.  If you don't like to be on a boat with a lot of divers where they push you off the back of the boat like paratroopers jumping out of a plane, this is the  company for you.  We could not have been more comfortable diving with Indigo divers and look forward to our next trip back. P.S. the cookies are great.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.