Author Topic: Favorite Dive Trip for September  (Read 3184 times)

jamon

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: 0-100
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Favorite Dive Trip for September
« on: September 02, 2009, 00:00:08 UTC »
My Fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon for September 2010, and would like to do a trip incorporating a live-aboard, as well as some land based activities. We've been looking at Palau, however September is their rainy season, and I hear it can be a bit hairy. We've also been looking at Papua New Guinea, however I am a little concerned about the crime in the area. If you all had a choice to go anywhere in September, where would you go? We are looking at a 2-3 week trip.

Thanks!

DocV

• Global Moderator
  • Subscriber?: yes
Re: Favorite Dive Trip for September
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 14:47:45 UTC »
Hi Jamon,

Well, you could do Australia, taking a liveaboard out of Cairns and then later doing topside in the Daintree National Park/Cape Tribulation region a short drive to the north. It's rich with eco-activities and Port Douglas has some delightful restaurants and bars. There are some way cool upscale places to honeymoon.  For example, the Thala Beach Lodge is stunning yet initmate (http://www.thalabeach.com.au/).

Get you started?

Regards,

DocVikngo

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include 20% Off at Little Cayman's Paradise Villas .