Author Topic: review for galileo luna  (Read 8095 times)

• Subscriber?: no
  • Underwater photographer?: no
review for galileo luna
« on: October 29, 2009, 22:21:57 UTC »
I'm planning to purchase a Galileo Luna dive computer.   would like to hear from people who have had experience with them.

Robert Gillcash

Re: review for galileo luna
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 13:24:09 UTC »
How's your vision? I tried one, borrowed from a friend.
I couldn't read the air pressure.
Pass on this one, stick with my Cobra 3.

• Subscriber?: yes
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 16:01:56 UTC »
Wow, Robert: think you have your dive computers mixed up. I have dived with a Sol (Luna minus heart monitor) for six years. Screen and info is larger than Cobra, and very easy to read, even for folks like me who have reading prescriptions.

I am an underwater photographer, and the Luna/Sol is by far the best dive computer I have ever owned. I realize the original post was 2009, but thought another point of view was warranted.

Dan Clements

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 14:46:11 UTC »
The big advantage for the Luna is that you can change the screen layout between 4 presets.  The screens vary from massive amounts of data with the psi small to a screen with HUGE psi readings

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.