Author Topic: 3mm Water Proof wetsuit  (Read 5013 times)

kay

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Underwater photographer?: no
3mm Water Proof wetsuit
« on: June 05, 2009, 05:31:53 UTC »
I purchased this 3mm in January and have used it on two trips.  It is great, fit, snug comfortable seals, as warm as most 5mm, and very reasonably priced for such a fine suit.  I would throughly recommend anyone in the market for a 3mm it is worth seeking out.  Made by Aquatex, a Swedish company, $210 approx.

chelsea

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Underwater photographer?: no
Re: 3mm Water Proof wetsuit
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 04:50:30 UTC »
I purchased this 3mm in January and have used it on two trips.  It is great, fit, snug comfortable seals, as warm as most 5mm, and very reasonably priced for such a fine suit.  I would throughly recommend anyone in the market for a 3mm it is worth seeking out.  Made by Aquatex, a Swedish company, $210 approx.

Thanks for the info.  It just so happens I am in the market for a 3mm wet suit.  I currently own a 7mm xcel that I am happy with.  I was going to get a 3mm to do my IDC in Florida and then probably use it to do pool training with students.  Have you owned a excel by any chance?  Can you or anyone else reading this recommend a aquatex over a excel or vice versa.  Thanks Chelsea   

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.