Author Topic: Bali Long stay  (Read 4747 times)

mike1

• Subscriber?: yes
Bali Long stay
« on: May 27, 2009, 17:06:11 UTC »
It has been about 12 years since my wife & I were in Bali, at that time we were none divers! Now every vacation we take is defined by the diving conditions. So what I am asking all you seasoned divers is.........We have approx. 6 weeks to stay in Bali, but cannot afford $2000 per week, $1000 ....yes . We want to know where we can stay, very close to diving, also there has to be good eating, but the most important thing is the diving! An Appart. is fine, does not need to be a resort! Thanks Mike

ikan

• Total Dves: over 1000
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Re: Bali Long stay
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 23:10:52 UTC »
Get in touch w Grand Komodo Tours located in Bali, www.komodoalordive.com They can put together your whole vacation within your budget. Have done 17 trips w them in last 8 years, including 2 great extended diving-sightseeing trips w my sons and daughter --they couldn't believe what we were paying for those great hotels/resorts. Diving in Bali is very, very good even if not as great as in Komodo or Raja Ampat.  GKT is Balinese owned/operated small company and they really give great personalized service at the best prices that we have  seen in 18 years of diving Indonesia

mike1

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:43:10 UTC »
Thanks Ikan, that is info. well worth knowing. I will look them up.
                      Regards Mike

katmanduu

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 15:01:35 UTC »
I came to the forums to ask exactly the same question as Mike did....my husband and I are looking to plan a 6 to 8 week stay in Bali or the region. So Mike, how did your trip work out? I'd love to hear the details if you are home now.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.