Author Topic: Countries in the Area - What Happened to St. Vincent and the Grenadines?  (Read 3341 times)

indigodive

• Indigo Dive, St. Vincent.
  • Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: over 1000
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
I've just had a peek at the map that includes the Caribbean, unfortunately the country of ST VINCENT and the Grenadines seems to have been overlooked!

As a resident of St. Vincent and the Grenadines I am a little hurt that my country is not included, especially as the diving here is as diverse as the many islands that make up the country. Of course the main land is famed for it's critter and muck diving (this is where I'm based by the way, and contrary to popular belief there are other dive shops in St. Vincent  8) ). St. Vincent also boasts some stunning walls, wrecks, and reef diving, as well as the muck for which it is renowned.

The Tobago Cays have some stunning drifts, and the opportunity to interact with turtles and rays, whilst in the southern Grenadines sharks are seen with regularity, as well as larger pelagics. There is truly something for everyone.

The name of the country is St. Vincent and the Grenadines - please may we have a map that shows us!

Thanks!

Kay Wilson,
Indigo Dive,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over.