Author Topic: Turks and Caicos  (Read 1761 times)

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Turks and Caicos
« on: June 01, 2015, 21:46:58 UTC »
I am planning a trip to Turks and Caicos in late Sept with some divers and some non-divers.  Would appreciate any recommendations as to dive shops, best island or part of an island to stay on, things to do and restaurants etc.  Caicos Adventures has been recommended if staying around that area.  All the reviews that were posted are good but pretty old.  Any current info on them.

• Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: 500-1000
  • Underwater photographer?: yes
Re: Turks and Caicos
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 15:42:35 UTC »
My son and I liked Caicos Adventures very much. Fast, smooth boat makes the trips to West Caicos and French Cay a pleasure. Dive with DM or go off on your own with your buddy. Dives limited by gas/no deco, not an artificial time limit. Our dives, though often partly deep off the walls, averaged 65 minutes. Really enjoyed the Reef Sharks, prolonged visit off Boat Cut on our last day. The 3 tanker is a very good day of diving, highly recommend. We also did a nice night dive from shore with one of the DMs.

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.