Author Topic: New Underwater Action/Adventure Novel  (Read 1443 times)

Mike Van Natter

• diveauthor
  • Subscriber?: yes
  • Total Dves: Over 1000
  • Underwater photographer?: no
New Underwater Action/Adventure Novel
« on: January 26, 2015, 18:10:36 UTC »
Hello Everyone;

I'm a Divemaster who has been scuba diving since 1972, and have just subscribed to Undercurrents.
I'd like to introduce you to my new action/adventure novel, Deep Obsession. 
Through a series of seemingly unrelated events, the North American Bureau of Security has uncovered a joint Chinese-Cuban plot to devastate North American society and alter the balance of power with a pathogenic terror hidden deep beneath the cold, dark waters of the Great Lakes.

While some of the action takes place around the Niagara Falls area, much of the action is centered around Tobermory, Ontario, which has been dubbed the Caribbean of the North due to the clarity of water and abundance of shipwrecks.  Other arenas of action are Cuba, Jamaica, and parts of the United States.

International intrigue, sophisticated technology, underwater adventure, fast-paced action, a dash of romance and a sprinkle of the supernatural all inexorably blend together to keep you spellbound on a ride that will lift the veil off the fragility of world affairs.

Deep Obsession is available worldwide on Amazon.  To view the YouTube trailer, key in deep obsession trailer or visit the website at

I've already had two interviews on Canadian television and am in search of a producer who will work with me to put it on the big screen.

The book reads like tomorrow's newspaper, and already some of the things in the book are happening as we speak.

If you're interested in a rousing underwater adventure, pick up a copy of Deep Obsession!

Get the diving news serious divers need!

with real diving news you won't find elsewhere!

Make your next dive trip the best one ever!

Get the diving info you need with monthly issues online, the 800 page The Travelin' Diver's Chapbook, 24/7 access to 1000's of honest diving reports and much, much more.

Special Offers for Our Readers
Get discounted dive trips/ equipment/ ... from dive businesses the world over. Current offers include French Polynesia Master Liveaboard!.